Confused.

Deerbuster1996

Is Tennessee good or Bama way over rated. Based on the teams Bama has played and the team Bama has lost to. I think Bama is really over rated. We will see in 2 weeks when it's LSU vs Bama.

Vermin93

It's college football, man. It's pretty much impossible for a team to bring its A-game every week. That's why upsets happen. Also, Vols had an extra week to rest and prepare, which is an advantage.

I think the Vols are decent and getting better and the Bammers are very good when they bring their A-game. After the game, Dark Lord Saban said the Bammers did not play very well today.

gator-n-buck

Deerbuster1996":18kscvl2 said:
Is Tennessee good or Bama way over rated. Based on the teams Bama has played and the team Bama has lost to. I think Bama is really over rated. We will see in 2 weeks when it's LSU vs Bama.

Bama didn't play their best game and was dragging to get to the bye week. Bama just went through their tough 4 game stretch. Tennessee played well but caught Bama at the right time. Bama is for real.... :tu:

easy45

Tennessee has a lot of talent that is just very young and they are also thin because of injuries, this game could get very interesting over the next couple games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts