Sold/Expired Colt Pony Pocketlite .380acp with 5 magazines (4 of them brand new)!

Cotis

I have decided to move my backpack pistol down the road. This is a very good condition original Colt Pony PocketLite. These were only manufactured in 1996-1998, back when Colt still GaS before they went "woke" for 15 years. But don't worry, they are back now and making good stuff again. It is a double action single stack semi-auto chambered in .380 acp. The magazines hold 6 rounds plus 1 in the chamber. It has an aluminum alloy frame with a steel slide and barrel so it is lightweight and VERY easy to conceal. Being double action only it is ultra reliable - the perfect backup gun. I have only carried it sparingly the past several years in my hunting backpack for any 2 or 4 legged vermin I might run into.

What sets this one apart is its condition AND the FIVE factory Colt magazines that come with it. Four of them are stainless, one is blued. I have only used one of the stainless magazines, and that is sparingly. I bet I haven't fired this pistol 20 times. I do not have the original blue plastic box, or at least haven't found it yet. Assume I will not find it (believe my father lost it).

Asking Price is $600. I may be able to scare up a box of ammo, will have to check. I don't really want to mess with shipping across the state, and definitely not across state lines. But if you want to come to TN and meet me at a LGS to do a 4473 transfer I will cover half of that cost. I have done many deals on here, should be easy to find references on me. If you aren't happy with what you get, I will make it right.

My terms: A public post of "I will take it" trumps any private message with an offer. I understand the desire to remain anonymous with purchases sometimes so a PM with a firm "I will take it" WILL trump a public post saying the same IF the timestamps show the PM before the public post. I do require an ID (concealed carry license is best, driver's license next) and a bill of sale for my records. Thank you

IMG_0659.JPEGIMG_0660.JPEGIMG_0661.JPEGIMG_0663.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_0662.JPEG
    IMG_0662.JPEG
    208.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0664.JPEG
    IMG_0664.JPEG
    241.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Cotis

Very nice pistol sir! Have many transactions with Cotis over the years, great guy to deal with. GLWS
Appreciate the kind words! I have forgotten all the interactions we have had, but the Ruger American .22wmr, the Browning Buckmark pistol, and some ammo you needed come to mind. And the 3 piece fish and fries you brought that day with the Ruger is still the best one I have ever had! Take care, happy holidays.

Cotis

I have one of it's bigger brothers "pocket nine" great pistol!
The Pocket Nine is even more rare than this one if I recall correctly. They only made the Pocket Nine for one or two years in the late 90s before the plastic pistol craze went into full gear. That was an awesome real metal concealable 9mm, never got the opportunity to own one.

Cotis

That's a deal. If you offered me twice that for mine, I'd laugh at you.

Maybe I should raise the price then? 🧐

This is actually the second one of these I have owned, the first was one I bought in 1997 from Guns and Ammo on Summer Ave. I had Ed Mason, the old gunsmith shop that worked inside the Dowdle sporting goods store, do a "carry melt" job on it. He rounded all the sharp edges and did some sight work on it. I carried that thing for years when I worked in the Binghampton area of Memphis 1996-2000. It was carried daily, and showed it. That pistol was my friend many a night down there, glad I never had to use it but came close a time or two. I sold it a few years ago here on TNDeer to a gentleman from middle TN.

This one I am selling was given to me by my father a few years ago. I cannot remember, but I may have bought it for him 25 years ago when I bought mine (some of that Can't Remember S#&t disease going on). Maybe the world is telling me I should own one of these, so if you have even half an interest in it you better act before I decide the world is right and I expire the listing….

SSlater

I'm just saying, I'm not selling mine. They don't make stuff like these anymore.

Latest posts