Clearance Trailcams

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I've never used a trail cam since I hunt public land but the Wal-Mart here has some clearanced to $45. If they go cheaper I may just have to get a couple.

Pic at the casa

If they're the same ones at my WM they are WildGame Innov. 1.4's. I've heard good things about the WGI ir4 but not anything about these.

Pic at the casa

Mag-
First I got it wrong. It's a 1.3 not 1.4.
Second- there are lots of reviews online of this model-especially on ArcheryTalk.com.

Seems that the biggest complaints are short battery life, flash problems (blank pics or dark pics at night) and SD cards.

Everyone seemed to be satisfied in with day time pics but not so much with nights. Also The cam works much better with a SanDisk 1mg card, which is recommended. Some folks were putting 2's in it and it fouled it up.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I'll keep an eye on them and if they get near $20 I may grab a couple

pic

Not a trail cam but the WM where I live had Thunderhead broadhead 3 packs on clearance for $11. Regularly $20 at BPS.

J.M.A.N.

The WGI 1.3 amp cams are VERY amp hungry. If you get more than a couple of days out of set of batteries you will be lucky. First cam I bought and returned it within 10 days. Don't waste your time or money.

Latest posts