Christensen Arms Ridgeline 6.5 Creedmoor 20”

7X57

I'm selling my Christensen Arms Ridgeline. It features a 20" barrel with radial muzzle brake and matching thread protector if you don't like a brake. It's the burnt bronze cerakote addition. It's chambered in 6.5 creedmoor and has less than a box of shells through it. My daughter only used it for the youth hunt. It shoots near .5" with factory ammo. Excellent shooting rifle!

$1,850 for rifle and 2 boxes Hornady ammo

Hduke86

I'm selling my Christensen Arms Ridgeline. It features a 20" barrel with radial muzzle brake and matching thread protector if you don't like a brake. It's the burnt bronze cerakote addition. It's chambered in 6.5 creedmoor and has less than a box of shells through it. My daughter only used it for the youth hunt. It shoots near .5" with factory ammo. Excellent shooting rifle!

Pm sent

Ranger5100

looks like I missed that

Latest posts