chokes

tickweed

What gun you shoot? Had a Patternmaster, awful tight up close, sent back for refund. I know they strip the wad, but didnt work for me. Dont know about the high flyer. I shoot a Briley light mod. in the Blackeagle II love it with BB's

Chaneylake

tickweed said:
What gun you shoot? Had a Patternmaster, awful tight up close, sent back for refund. I know they strip the wad, but didnt work for me. Dont know about the high flyer. I shoot a Briley light mod. in the Blackeagle II love it with BB's

Briley makes some of the best chokes out there, its the only choke that I will use

whistlinwingman

I shoot a High Flyer in my Browning BPS. I shoot 3.5" shells and it has definitely made my kills go up. I have much less cripples and wads are great at all ranges.

UpperTully

I shoot the Kicks Hi Flyer in a 870 Super Mag. I wasnt sold on the expensive choke, went to the factory IC and Mod choke

Ol'Mossyback

I shot several loads through a pattmst ext. range. None of the loads shot good. I orderd a high flyer full maybe better luck with it. I figuered if the duckmen shoot it has to be ok.

BigOrangeHunter

On the Black Cloud, I like it alot, but can't say that it is that much better than regular steel. however, it doesn't cost that much more than a good steel load and seems to be worth it unless you are shooting a couple of cases a year. I only get to hunt 2-3 days a week at the most, so the shots I get are worth the little extra money.

Latest posts