Chicken nuggets 😀

74MOPAR

BEF9C020-1B61-4B0F-B27B-DFDFEAECD7BF.png

kornbread

2-Step Enabled
Had to boycott Chick-fil-a several months ago. Here is an article to lay your eyes on and weigh on your conscious. My family has never owned a slave nor had our shoes shined. With that being said I will not support someone who says "I owe it to shine someone's shoes."

Chiflyguy

Had to boycott Chick-fil-a several months ago. Here is an article to lay your eyes on and weigh on your conscious. My family has never owned a slave nor had our shoes shined. With that being said I will not support someone who says "I owe it to shine someone's shoes."

You had to?
I only boycott stuff because I want to.
I like their food.

medwc

Do we have to make every single thing political? I mean Pedo biden won Illinois. So all you guys better be boycotting their deer hunts!!! lol. I'm a non-believer but I still love me some Chick-fil-a. It is OK. Yall just keep doing because the demorats do it. Lower yourselves to their state of being(because it isn't a standard). I'm going this Thursday. That is all.

kornbread

2-Step Enabled
Lol. I didn't mean to step on any toes with the post. It was my choice to boycott them as well. With that being said, I have a pair of Sperry boat shoes that could use some attention. If any one feels the need after they get their Chick-fil-a fix hit me up and I'll let ya shine em' up 😝

@fulldraw

Do we have to make every single thing political? I mean Pedo biden won Illinois. So all you guys better be boycotting their deer hunts!!! lol. I'm a non-believer but I still love me some Chick-fil-a. It is OK. Yall just keep doing because the demorats do it. Lower yourselves to their state of being(because it isn't a standard). I'm going this Thursday. That is all.
Still be July come Thursday. 😂 I'll meet you there next Thursday. 😉

Antler Daddy

Seems like a fair deal. That is a lot of food.

My teenagers eat the dill flavored nuggets in the red and white bag from Sam's like crazy! They taste exactly like cikfila to me. 13 bucks for a 3 lb bag and they are happy. They quickly warm up in the microwave or the air fryer.

Another good purchase is the precooked angus burgers. They are 12 in a package. Tney warm up in microwave in 2 minutes and are ready! I think they are a better deal than buying the uncooked sirloin which just shrivel up to nothing. I have a no mess system for cooking....I buy those 1000 pack cheap paper plates to decrease the dirty dishes. I just put burger on top of two plates and place another on top. The top plate can be used for your plates and the other two will be soaked with grease. Pop a piece of cheddar or Swiss cheese on burger for 22 seconds. Burger, toast, and all condiments on it in less than 5 minutes. Less than $2 for a really good quick meal.

Chiflyguy

How anyone gives this hell hole state $400 for a non res deer tag is beyond me.

redblood

I posted the same thing awhile back. But hey, if you like alabama football, ky basketball ot chicken nuggets, its ok to look the other way and enjoy!