Carburator ?¿?

M T Pockets 000

The carb on my 04 Polaris 330 Mag got to leaking so I ordered one of those $50 China will fits. We played with h that dayum thing and best we could do is about 1/2 throttle and it sputters and sputs ,sputters bog and runs out of gas at full throttle. Plus it doesn't want to run up hill. I have looked on line and an OEM is $500 or more. I did find some from Moose Racing for $150. Have any of you ever delt with them?

megalomaniac

Can you not get a kit for your original carb and clean it, replace the jets, and seat valve? That would probably work better than a new Chinese carb. Most carb kits are in the $15 range last time I checked.

archer19

Just put one on a Suzuki King Quad , does pretty good…… haven't gotten air box on yet …….
Use bolt-extractors to get carb apart to rebuild. Lots on the rebuild kit come with new screws.

archer19

The carb on my 04 Polaris 330 Mag got to leaking so I ordered one of those $50 China will fits. We played with h that dayum thing and best we could do is about 1/2 throttle and it sputters and sputs ,sputters bog and runs out of gas at full throttle. Plus it doesn't want to run up hill. I have looked on line and an OEM is $500 or more. I did find some from Moose Racing for $150. Have any of you ever delt with them?
May be a bad petcock, my Chinese carb I thought was running lean. Petcock was not allowing enough fuel to the carb for mid and high throttle jets.

backyardtndeer

Use bolt-extractors to get carb apart to rebuild. Lots on the rebuild kit come with new screws.
Agree with this. Take the factory carb apart and get a rebuild kit. You may have to drill out the screws in the float bowl if they are too boogered. Have seen Japanese carbs that have no screw heads on the screws.
Check out
I have bought from them as well, great selection of parts and usually fair prices.

Latest posts