Capitulation....

bowriter

R.I.P.
Okay. I give. Between Simms and Gil, no need for me to enter photo contest. But you still have to out-write me and this year I have three strong ones. :)

gil1

I have never sent a photo in because I have never sold one. Probably need to try it.

I only sent one article in to SEOPA this year cause I only saw two of the articles I wrote last year. I let my subscriptions go, and even Somerville doesn't send me a copy anymore.

I couldn't give a dern about the plaques, but the checks are nice. I'll be your cheerleaders this year, but look out, I'm on your heels!

gil1

rsimms said:
gil1 said:
II'll be your cheerleaders this year, :grin:

Hmmm? You'll look good in the right outfit.
I was a cheerleader for 3 weeks in high school, but don't tell anybody. ;)

Got the cast off my leg from ACL surgery and went back to football practice. Watching hot girls do flips was much more fun than riding the bench and doing knee rehab.

bowriter

R.I.P.
You know, since I slid 50 feet down the pavement on my left arse cheek, my shoulder hasn't bothered me much. I thought it hurt when I set the hook on the first trout this morning but I quickly realized that was my ribs, not my shoulder.

I can't wait to show everyone at SEOPA my new scar.

rsimms

bowriter said:
You know, since I slid 50 feet down the pavement on my left arse cheek, my shoulder hasn't bothered me much. I thought it hurt when I set the hook on the first trout this morning but I quickly realized that was my ribs, not my shoulder.

I can't wait to show everyone at SEOPA my new scar.

You're pretty good at showing your arse... scar or not. :grin: :grin: (I'm on a roll).

Latest posts