Sold/Expired Cape needed!

Beardendy88

Well guys my freezer went out last week and my 11 pointer spoiled. So needless to say I need a cape. If anyone has one or kills a buck and wants to sell the cape just contact me. Would preferred it be from a 20-23 inch neck. Thanks!

Stk_Um_N_The_Vitals

Hey brother, I cannot imagine your taxidermist won't have one. Mine always has two or three or even more extras. HIS (the taxidermist) freezer went out and my Iowa P&Y buck ruined. He had a cap, actually from a Michigan buck so it was close to mine in size. I can give you some contact info for two in Franklin Co. Tennessee and one in Cleveland Tennessee if you don't have any luck. But thats where I would start is the taxidermist.

Beardendy88

Hey man I appreciate it. I went to my taxidermist first and he didn't have any extra that were big enough in the neck to go with my antlers. If I can't find anything I'll holler at you.

tnhunter69

I have been blessed and have taken two nice bucks that I am mounting this year. My 7 year son also shot his first buck this year and mounting it as well. So I am tapped out on mounting any more deer this year. I will let you know if we shoot another buck and you have not found one yet it is yours free of charge just have to pick it up. I will also check with my taxidermist in the next day or so and see if he might have one also. I am in Chattanooga area if that is to far just let me know as well.