Sold/Expired Cannon 24 Gun Safe $700

Team Browning

BigCityBubba

2010? What costs the same as it did 14 years ago?
Other than firearms, real estate and precious metals, what doesn't depreciate over 14 years? The question was asked whether the price was too high and I answered the question honestly and gave an explanation as to why. Probably was not a good question to ask in a classifieds add.

DaveTN

I'm usually inclinded to agree with a post saying someones price is too high, but he asked.
Other than firearms, real estate and precious metals, what doesn't depreciate over 14 years? The question was asked whether the price was too high and I answered the question honestly and gave an explanation as to why. Probably was not a good question to ask in a classifieds add.
Most of the people on this forum are respectable people that would have understood if they were interested, they should contact the owner and make an offer. Most would know it wasn't an invitation to take a dump in my classified ad.

DaveTN

Apologies are still accepted in a civilized society. Dave and I forgive you. Well, maybe not Dave (yet) 😂

I should've just taken my own advice and shut up. I ain't no dawg in this fight.
I'll get over it. I'd be a lot madder if it was my safe. I told my friend how good the people were here. I never lied to him before. 🤣

BigCityBubba

Most of the people on this forum are respectable people that would have understood if they were interested, they should contact the owner and make an offer. Most would know it wasn't an invitation to take a dump in my classified ad.

Is the price too high, or does no one want to go to Gallatin to get it?
I never would have said anything about the price if you had not ASKED the question. I answered it honestly. I am looking for another gun safe in about that same size and I have done allot of shopping around. Why did you ask the question? You never should have asked it. If it isn't selling fast enough, lower the price. If you don't mind waiting, leave it were its at. If you want to leave it were its at, you would probably do better to list it on facebook otherwise you will need to come here and bump it back to the top everyday until it sells. No one took a dump on your classified add. You asked the question and people answered honestly. Accept some responsibility and stop blaming others.

DaveTN

I never would have said anything about the price if you had not ASKED the question. I answered it honestly. I am looking for another gun safe in about that same size and I have done allot of shopping around. Why did you ask the question? You never should have asked it. If it isn't selling fast enough, lower the price. If you don't mind waiting, leave it were its at. If you want to leave it were its at, you would probably do better to list it on facebook otherwise you will need to come here and bump it back to the top everyday until it sells. No one took a dump on your classified add. You asked the question and people answered honestly. Accept some responsibility and stop blaming others.
You done now Richard? This is a classified ad.

Specializedjon

I apologize to everyone on the forum for my conduct here. I over reacted; I just didn't think someone would do something like that. I never thought that asking a question like that would bring this BS on. I'll close this for now.
You're good brother. I'm hurt by your words, but I'll find healing ❤️‍🩹

rem270

I see the safe is sold now. I think everyone is "safe" now.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Latest posts