Bush Hog & Box Blade

Specializedjon

Looking for a 5' or 6' bush hog and box blade (3-point hitch) for the new tractor. Thought I'd try here first before I meet some random Craigslist dude.

Budget: If it's got any of the original stickers or paint, it's out of my budget. Looking for an ugly rust bucket that works. Willing to toss in a gun or two....possibly.

Tn_Va_Hunter

Looking for a 5' or 6' bush hog and box blade (3-point hitch) for the new tractor. Thought I'd try here first before I meet some random Craigslist dude.

Budget: If it's got any of the original stickers or paint, it's out of my budget. Looking for an ugly rust bucket that works. Willing to toss in a gun or two....possibly.
Facebook marketplace is your best bet. They are all over. I picked up a 5 foot bush hog and a 6 foot box blade from an older man for $400 bucks. He even loaded them for me. Had to drive a couple hours. But it was worth it

Specializedjon

I have a bush hog but if I sold it to you then I wouldn't have one so I better keep it.

Hope this helps!
Ya....that was a huge help rem

Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Specializedjon

Facebook marketplace is your best bet. They are all over. I picked up a 5 foot bush hog and a 6 foot box blade from an older man for $400 bucks. He even loaded them for me. Had to drive a couple hours. But it was worth it
This is my only "social media". I don't do FB. Thanks for the heads up though. I'm willing to drive for a good deal (in multiple time zones 😂)