Sold/Expired Burris RT-6 1-6x24mm LPVO scope with illuminated reticle

Cotis

Mixing up my optics on a few things, this one doesn't have a home currently so figured why not sell it. I bought it new from Burris when they first came out, so the quality is 100%. It has lived its life mounted in a BoBro Engineering QD cantilever mount which was branded by Vortex. I will sell several ways:

1. Scope itself: $275
2. Scope and BoBro QD mount: $500 (yep, the mount is that good and expensive. this is a deal, it actually costs way more than that)
3. Scope and Aero Precision ULTRALIGHT 30MM SCOPE MOUNT, EXTENDED" $350

I will ship it to you for $15 extra

My terms: A public post of "I will take it" trumps any private message with an offer. I understand the desire to remain anonymous with purchases sometimes so a PM with a firm "I will take it" WILL trump a public post saying the same IF the timestamps show the PM before the public post.

IMG_0665.JPEGIMG_0668.JPEGIMG_0672.JPEGIMG_0674.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_0666.JPEG
    IMG_0666.JPEG
    316.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0667.JPEG
    IMG_0667.JPEG
    289.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0669.JPEG
    IMG_0669.JPEG
    162.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0673.JPEG
    IMG_0673.JPEG
    289.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0675.JPEG
    IMG_0675.JPEG
    307.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Cotis

Can't speak for him but I know these are really good scopes and popular in the AR15 world really nice scopes for the money this is a quality setup he has
99% of the time it has been mounted on nothing! Prob should have said that in initial listing, this Burris RT-6 is basically unused.

I bought the Vortex / BoBro mount and some Vortex LVPO scope through their LEO discount program years ago, but sold the Vortex scope shortly thereafter as I didn't like it. Picked up this Burris RT-6 when they first came out so I had something to put in the mount. I stuck it on a Sig MCX 5.56 rifle for the inlaws to shoot one holiday, but usually just keep a red dot on the MCX so this scope setup just sits in the safe. (I probably have a photo of that setup somewhere if needed).

Once this scope sells I will look at something different for a 300 blackout SBR setup I created during Covtard. Wanting to get a LVPO optic with a reticle more suited to that setup. I could save a few ounces using the Aero mount vs. the BoBro mount but the latter is QD and built like a tank, not real eager to let it go. Just typing this out has pretty much convinced me not to sell the BoBro…. 😏

I have been playing "swap a scope" lately with several setups, they are cascading. I had the Aero mount on my lightweight AR Coyote build holding a Burris Veracity 2.5-10x scope. I pulled the Varacity scope and put on a Steiner Predator 4 4-16x50mm scope. Could have used the same mount but decided I wanted a 20 MOA cant which is the one thing Aero doesn't offer in a 30mm mount. I found one from Arken Optics, really happy with it. One of my requirements for that setup was a one piece mount that did not use those big 1/2" nuts on the side to secure. I just didn't want to see them and that scope never gets removed, so finding a MSR one piece 30mm diameter scope mount with 20 MOA cant and no 1/2" mounting bolts became a task! I only found 3 or 4 options, and most of them were $250+ just for the mount! (Warne's high end version and Leupold one If I recall correctly). If anyone knows of others post here please, I am curious.

I moved the 2.5-10x42mm Veracity to my loaner 30-06 rifle last month. It has awesome glass, so it was an upgrade to what I had on it. I am not married to it though, so if someone has an interest in it make me an offer.

I also have a Maxim CQB "arm brace" setup that I can be talked out of since I now have the lower registered as a SBR. My plan is to run a proper stock on that now. Since I am doing all of that with the stock it has caused me to re-evaluate the optic setup on it, hence this listing.

if anyone needs to see a photo of any of these setups on a rig just tell me, I will slap it together and post 'em up.

Last edited:

Latest posts