Buck question

30-06 type of guy

Where have yall seen the bucks during this warm weather? The spot im in now i hear him or them snort wheezing in the hard woods wanting to go set up in them but scared of disturbing on my way in the one i shot thanksgiving ran right to where im hearing the wheezing.

in the dog house

If i were you id find the thickest spot near the edge of the field...... set up 30 yards inside.... get settled for about 15 min then give a few bleats..... ( with the wind blowing to the field ) wait 10 min ... if nothing comes out give a few young buck grunts and wait obv being very still.... if hes a old buck hes doing to try to get behind you but you should be able to get a shot off before he can..... get 25 ft up min so if he does get behind you your scent will go over his head... he wont leave the thick stuff ...... good luck !!! show us the pics after u let the air outa of him !!!

30-06 type of guy

Thats sounds like a good idea i was going to bleat yesterday but i noticed i forgot my call at home. I found rubs an scrapes an i think thats where hes hanging out also i dont use climbers i sit in house blind i will show pic when i do thanks again

Mr.Bro

I dont know of anyone who has actually seen any deer,much less bucks,the last 3 or 4 days.Ft Campbell and Ky friends didnt see any activity saturday or sunday.

BONE-HEAD

IMO get in early hour before shooting light use good scent control.maybe try few soft YB grunts at good shooting light keep movement little as possable.wait30 min or so if nothing try few can bleats.Best of luck keep us posted

Latest posts