Bow only lease

bowhunter163

If you emailed me about the bow only lease and can meet either Saturday night in Knoxville or one day Monday-Thursday next week please give me call as soon as possible . Also I know it's short notice but would need to be paid in full by next week. Depending on the amount of people 400-450 a person .

Call me anytime tonight before 1130 and anytime at all tomorrow . Will discuss information via phone . "too much typing for my phone " . 865-684-6035 . For others interested it is 1476 acres , possibly bow only depending on lease members votes . In east-middle TN .

Make sure if you are interested that you wouldn't mind a bow only lease of that is what is voted upon

I guess I should add that I have been offered a property and im afraid if we don't make a decision on it quick it will be gone .

bowhunter163

I tried to PM you 102 but it wouldn't let me ....

I have decided not to get this property .. After visiting the property I decided it would not be a good fit .. It has a county gravel road that runs through it . I feel it would be a trespassing nightmare . I am still organizing a lease to start next year. It will be in unit A preferably rhea county . The company I am in contact with has property in many unit A counties . I will not know exactly what properties will be available untill around April . If you har any questions you can call me at 865-684-6035. Or email [email protected]

Latest posts