Bought my trophy

Steel Scalpel

Bought my trophy rock today at TSC. Putting it out this weekend, hope its enough time to bring them in. From what i've read it seems like it'll bring them in.

51 pointer

trophy rock is a mineral supplement to promote hopeful antler growth, its just basically salt, I wouldnt expect mineral rocks to attract deer like natural food sources during hunting season, things like mineral licks or trophy rock should be put out in spring time around March or April to get full hopeful benefit, but if you continue to feed that spot year after year it will become a regular area to get good pictures

Loswookie

I have had a trophy rock site for about two years and it is amazing how well they come to it. Well worth the money, I agree it is probally most important in the spring but they come to it year round. In the last two years the quality of the bucks we are seeing has improved 200 fold. Not saying the rock is causing the growth or just bringing bigger bucks into an area they previously had no interest in, either way it works well for me!

Baxter83

I put mine out last week in a salt lick that I started a month or so ago. I'm already looking forward to seeing my next set of pics from that site to see if they're using it.

Latest posts