Battle at Bristol

TreyB

Tn should be 0-1 but got the W.... Now VT is down 13-10 to............ LIBERTY!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Two powerhouses gonna be ballin next week! :pop:

mtn cur

durr.gif

Mjramsey1

Sad that I'm such a terrible fan, but I'm trying to rid myself of tickets! 50 yard line, 31st row and I can't even get a bite on craigslist! The fun is gone before it started for me. Hard to get excited when your quarterback only had 1 pass over 30 yards all last year.

PalsPal

Mjramsey1":3q6tarm2 said:
Sad that I'm such a terrible fan, but I'm trying to rid myself of tickets! 50 yard line, 31st row and I can't even get a bite on craigslist! The fun is gone before it started for me. Hard to get excited when your quarterback only had 1 pass over 30 yards all last year.

You aren't trying hard enough :D !

I'm seeing several people looking for tickets on various web sites.

PalsPal

Or better yet, just give them away to someone with a kid who otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to make a memory that will last a lifetime.

Mjramsey1

I have two little ones or I would love to give them away if I didn't need the cash back so bad. I'll offer a finders fee if anyone sells them for me! I can send pics of them if needed.

PalsPal

Mjramsey1":29pajdgc said:
I have two little ones or I would love to give them away if I didn't need the cash back so bad. I'll offer a finders fee if anyone sells them for me! I can send pics of them if needed.

PM me a phone number or other contact info. I saw a post yesterday of someone looking for two. I can give him your info. Also, include your asking price.

TreyB

baddnole":2znagec6 said:
The Vols were looking ahead in the App. State game, and should beat VT by at least 10. No I don't want a bet Trey. :rotf:

Only bets I make with u is it has to do with UF and whoever.... spinner :rotf:

Latest posts