Badnole

TreyB

C'mon BadNole quit being like this. It's only gonna get worse son! :smash:

baddnole

TreyB":q1mrtety said:

What is really bad Trey, is the state of Georgia.
First that Div 2 school Ga. Southern comes to UF and beats the mighty Gators. :rotf: :rotf:
Now a lowly ACC team whips FSU (correct spelling Trey)
Next the Bull Dawgs come to Jacksonville and beat the Gates, without Nick Chubbs. :rotf:

Darn those Dawgs and Georgia. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

mtn cur

Georgia[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]? he done give up on Free Shoes University

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

baddnole":2ojzncil said:
TreyB":2ojzncil said:

First that Div 2 school Ga. Southern comes to UF and beats the mighty Gators. :rotf: :rotf:
Next the Bull Dawgs come to Jacksonville and beat the Gates, without Nick Chubbs. :rotf:

G southern beat a really really bad UF team. No denying that but you keep tooting ur own horn thinking UFS might get a playoff spot. Hahaha we can start the bet next week vs UGA if u want to??? UGA beats UF I'm out till after NSD UF beats UGA ur done. Deal???

baddnole

TreyB":2drohaba said:
baddnole":2drohaba said:
TreyB":2drohaba said:

G southern beat a really really bad UF team. No denying that but you keep tooting ur own horn thinking UFS might get a playoff spot. Hahaha we can start the bet next week vs UGA if u want to??? UGA beats UF I'm out till after NSD UF beats UGA ur done. Deal???

Let me think about this for a minute Trey------lets see Chubb is out for the year, Sonny Michel might be out because of Academics. Ga head coach bails in the middle of NC prep for Georgia job, then Ga hires away our DC,Pruit,well thats not all bad. Do I want to take this bet? Trey I don't think so. Make this bet again at half time of the game and I 'll let you know.Besides,if I leave who will talk to you,GNB?

TreyB

But but but u just said they will beat us!! U just like to run that mouth till u have to back it up then u wanna act like a... Ur true colors shows by u posting that post. Come back at half time????? Hahahaha at u!!!! U are not getting out of the UFS ban bet though!! But u posting ur last post is classic coward material! Thanks for showing everyone... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

baddnole

TreyB":17b6cfyk said:
But but but u just said they will beat us!! U just like to run that mouth till u have to back it up then u wanna act like a... Ur true colors shows by u posting that post. Come back at half time????? Hahahaha at u!!!! U are not getting out of the UFS ban bet though!! But u posting ur last post is classic coward material! Thanks for showing everyone... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't believe you even know the definition of the word coward. Your post is classic ignorance material. I don't want out of the FSU bet,I'll be happy to see you gone for a while. You just post about me to much,it's kinda creepy and weird, but then.................you are who you are. Everyone knows that about you already :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

TreyB

baddnole":2aq72zsu said:
TreyB":2aq72zsu said:

I don't believe you even know the definition of the word coward. Your post is classic ignorance material. I don't want out of the FSU bet,I'll be happy to see you gone for a while. You just post about me to much,it's kinda creepy and weird, but then.................you are who you are. Everyone knows that about you already :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

U are a follower... Obviously. U can't be original. Just like I replied to Mud about u being creepy and weird. U said UGA WOULD BEAT UF so I offered a early bet to get rid of me. U danced around and came up with reasons not to take it even though originally u said UGA would beat UF WITHOUT CHUBB. Then used that as a reason not to take the early bet! That is a coward material... Admit u was just that washer of yours with the original post about UGA winning without Chubb SON :rotf:

TreyB

baddnole":3byf40uv said:
Well I gotta go watch the NFL. Enjoy your time alone Trey. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Or just say... I stuck my foot in my mouth. Ow everyone sees what I really am.

TreyB

Kinda like u don't know how to spell Gators... It's BadNole to me

Latest posts