BADLANDS Super day pack

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm tempted to get the one at midway for my elk hunt. I'm just sure about the gray color.
That's what I did. Should be here midweek. Worst case scenario I soak it in some brown RIT dye from Walmart if it is too "blue" of a gray. Camo is to fool hunters, not animals, so I'm perfectly fine with natural earth tones in 90% of cases. The other 10% is when camo is all that is left, camo is cheaper, or in the case of my hunting parka, the camo was quieter material than the blaze orange that I wanted

Hduke86

I'm tempted to get the one at midway for my elk hunt. I'm just sure about the gray color.
Brother if you need a good pack to use on your elk hunt just holler at me. I've got an Exo Mountain K4 7200 that you can use when you go on your hunt. Save you some money to be used on other supplies. That also goes for binos and spotting scope if you need to borrow those also. You've got my number so just shoot me a text.

Turkeychaser

Brother if you need a good pack to use on your elk hunt just holler at me. I've got an Exo Mountain K4 7200 that you can use when you go on your hunt. Save you some money to be used on other supplies. That also goes for binos and spotting scope if you need to borrow those also. You've got my number so just shoot me a text.
Wow! Thank you! That is such a awesome offer.

Last edited:

Gravey

That's what I did. Should be here midweek. Worst case scenario I soak it in some brown RIT dye from Walmart if it is too "blue" of a gray. Camo is to fool hunters, not animals, so I'm perfectly fine with natural earth tones in 90% of cases. The other 10% is when camo is all that is left, camo is cheaper, or in the case of my hunting parka, the camo was quieter material than the blaze orange that I wanted
For the price difference I ordered a grey one too. Good idea on dying it brown.

Last edited: