Aquarium free to anyone who wants it

dralarms

Anyone here do aquariums? I have a 120 that was setup for salt water, got all kinds of filters, pumps , powerheads, lights.

I'm looking to get someone o come and get it. I have 3 salt water fish left but the 55 gallon I have them in is leaking.

ive got 200+ lbs of previously live rock.

this is free to someone who wants to setup or continue a salt water tank.

Pilchard

Wish I was able to take it. When I left Florida I had a tank that had a bunch of juvenile local saltwater species in it that I had caught. I would bring home bait or scraps to feed them a couple times a week. I was upset to have to get rid of them.

Omega

Nice gesture, someone is sure to take you up on it. I have always wanted a saltwater aquarium but never got around to setting one up. Have had freshwater aquariums off and on for years and loved watching the fish doing their thing, kind of relaxing.

Dustin93

Anyone here do aquariums? I have a 120 that was setup for salt water, got all kinds of filters, pumps , powerheads, lights.

I'm looking to get someone o come and get it. I have 3 salt water fish left but the 55 gallon I have them in is leaking.

ive got 200+ lbs of previously live rock.

this is free to someone who wants to setup or continue a salt water tank.
Still available if so give me a call names Dustin 7723325771 I'm located in hixson

Latest posts