Any saddle deals coming up??

Roadracer6

If anybody hears of saddle deals popping up let me know! I've been told Rock-N-Arbor will have a 30% sale but I cannot locate the code. I was eying the pioneer saddle....
Thanks!

hillbillyfab

Edit- just seen you do have a particular saddle in mind.

Do you have a particular brand in mind, saddle wise? I ask because I added a two panel saddle to my gear last year from Buzzard Roost. I believe they're having a sale presently.
BF2023 is the code I received in an email for Rock n Arbor.

Roadracer6

Edit- just seen you do have a particular saddle in mind.

Do you have a particular brand in mind, saddle wise? I ask because I added a two panel saddle to my gear last year from Buzzard Roost. I believe they're having a sale presently.
BF2023 is the code I received in an email for Rock n Arbor.
Honestly I'm not tied to any particular one. It'll be my 1st saddle. Looked at cruzr xc/tethrd phantom/RNA pioneer/latitude meth 2.
Thanks for the code!

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Custom Gear Modifications they have several different saddles along with other items.
Knoxville based company. 15% off site wide on the 23rd & 24th.

hillbillyfab

I ended up getting the pioneer from RNA. Now to decide if I want to grab a platform or try my lone wolf climber seat 1st.
I'd have to try out the lone wolf if I already had it. Where you located ? I've got a predator xl and pack I'd sell reasonably, if you're still shopping?

Latest posts