ally wanta youth event

camocowboy

As most of you know, I really want a strong youth program in TTAS. Here's the dillema. I don't know which direction to go in planning a youth day. I have held events in a couple of other states in the past and helped with others. In Indianna a couple of years ago those guys put on a super camp for for me called BADDAD INc. [bowhunters against drugs, deerhunters against dope]
In that one we partnered with big brothers and sisters of
Indianapolis. Each child had their big sister of brother along and we were not as responsible for the child. Just teaching them archery. I really liked that camp. There was a range and a lake there. The kids even shot at targets on the bank from a canoe.
they were all inner city kids who had never experienced anything like that before. It was very rewarding.

In Mo. I helped with a camp geared to handicapped kids. I can't tell you how fulfilling that one was. to get started we have to decide on which direction to go with our first youth event. What do you guys think? How about it Roger, Pappy, Ethan, Chad, Bob, and the rest of you?

Coyote

Camocowboy,

I would be glad to pitch in and do what I can. I know my son would love to partisipate. My son Kyle is twelve, and shoots a hickory selfbow. He has two, and the second one he made.

Mark Baggett

Be glad to help Jim just let me know when and where.It is getting
awful late in the Summer so we better hurry if you want to get it done this year,thing are really going to pick up for me in a month or so.I leave for Mic. next week and the OldFarts the week or so after ,then we have the Deer Classic at TwinOaks and then
deer season,and inbetween Bushhogging and food plots so needless to say I am fixing to get real busy.Just let me know.O ya I forgot I do have a job also.
Pappy