Aldi 2000 watt inverter

Omega

TNRazorback":14g3lil5 said:
Omega":14g3lil5 said:
TNRazorback":14g3lil5 said:
Good call on the hour meter, I'm adding one too. Also changing out the oil dipstick with one of these:
WEN 55201 Magnetic Oil Dipstick for Inverter Generators (compatible with WEN, Yamaha, Predator) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07643J11X/re ... RDbC7H1JMX
I was looking at those, but couldn't figure out if it fit the pulsar.
In the comments somebody did mention that it fit the Workzone generator they got from Aldi.
So I did order one, two actually, and the plastic oil spout they grouped together in the recommended portion, and yes, it fits good.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B077VJSJRBI was a little skeptical about the spout, but it said it fit the same generator as the dipstick so figured what the heck, and yup, fits just fine. I would have preferred the aluminum one but this one will have to do for now.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Omega

Just wanted to add a follow-up on the magnetic dipstick I ordered, thanks @TNRazorback. This thing works great, on my first oil change I was surprised to see so much black gunk on the tip of the dipstick. At first I thought I had screwed up because I ran it longer than recommended for the break-in period, but the oil was actually pretty clear (added a rock for contrast). So I guess it was just the manufacturing residues, at least I hope that is all it is, and not wear on the internal engine parts. Oh, and the plastic oil spout was great, made emptying the oil super easy.

kkfsKrU.jpg

laowQxQ.jpg

TNLynn

Haven't saw them in cookeville this year even at regular price. Mine still running like new with a few hundred hours. Run more than 25 five days camping this year 12+ hours per day. I would recommend them even at regular price if you can find one. Still less than half price of honda, and seem to be built as good.

Omega

So has anyone seen these in stock lately? Or does anyone have one they want to sell? I bought one of those kits to connect two of them together with the intent of getting another, but when I returned to get another they were all gone, and they had a few when I got mine. I may be able to use another brand, but they have to sync and may not be a good idea according to some info I found so I figured it would be best to try to match them.

Latest posts