Aguila 22lr 40gr std velocity $2.09/50 or 4¢ per round

Mausermeister

Last edited:

Carlos

Is there a way to get free shipping if you spend over a certain amount?

TNLynn

I bought a few hundred rounds of this brand with copper plate. First box had 2 duds and noticeable difference in power between shots. Some were very loud and next shot wouldn't even cycle the auto pistol. Switched to federal and had no more problems. Maybe just a dud box, but last purchse by me in that brand.

Mausermeister

I bought a few hundred rounds of this brand with copper plate. First box had 2 duds and noticeable difference in power between shots. Some were very loud and next shot wouldn't even cycle the auto pistol. Switched to federal and had no more problems. Maybe just a dud box, but last purchse by me in that brand.
While I've not tried this load before, nor any of their copper plated stuff, I've shot Aguilla ammo for years with good results. The target ammo I've shot performed on par with Wolf match target. The 60gr subs are what I use almost exclusively with my CMMG 22lr conversion in suppressed AR. The 17gr Colibris are quieter than a pellet gun in a bolt rifle for squirrels and other backyard pests.
This is standard velocity, so may not cycle semi-autos reliably as high velocity, but I've found that to be the case with all brands.

LY

If only it was there subsonic 1,025 fps. That shoots one hole groups at 50 yards out of my Kidd barreled 10/22 and under an inch in a couple of others.

Latest posts