AFRICA I have fallen in LOVE

DeerOps

Today we are at the airport and by tomorrow evening we will be in Africa. I first started going to Africa several years ago and have managed to go a couple times a year for a couple weeks to 30 days. I am going this time for three weeks. I have been fortunate to make many great friends there and have seen many parts, especially South Africa. I have hunted many great animals, seen thousands of the world most beautiful animals, eaten animals most have only seen on TV and seen some of the most beautiful sunrise and sunsets in the world.
I have played part in many people visiting Africa and have never heard of a bad experience. I will be posting many photos on my FB pages @safari.anyone and @pinemountainsafari club.
If you have ever thought about Africa as a hunting destination I am always available to discuss. I can give you tips on everything from booking, flights and places to visit to many particulars about available animals to hunt and when.
I go many times now not to hunt but simply to visit. The beauties of Africa can be life changing. You can message me anytime and if you are interested in being a part of a private chat where I will be posting photos and stories of my safari just shoot me a phone number for the link.
This trip I have a Cape buffalo in my sights. They are huge, aggressive and mean animals known as "Black Death" because of the amount of people they kill annually. Of course I want turn down a good warthog either. I will be setting up a both at the Rendezvous so come pull up a stump and let's talk safari.
7B309DD8-1D5A-44AE-ADB0-7C02CD71DD99.jpeg

cleatus2506

Just got back from a trip to South Africa about 3 weeks ago. One of, if not the best trips I've ever been on! Hunted a wide variety of game in different environments and got to see several other species that we weren't hunting but have always dreamed of seeing. Ended up seeing a few of those sunrises and sunsets you mentioned as well as being lucky enough to take a gemsbuck, impala, kudu, sable and cape buffalo. Already planning the next trip!

DeerOps

Just got back from a trip to South Africa about 3 weeks ago. One of, if not the best trips I've ever been on! Hunted a wide variety of game in different environments and got to see several other species that we weren't hunting but have always dreamed of seeing. Ended up seeing a few of those sunrises and sunsets you mentioned as well as being lucky enough to take a gemsbuck, impala, kudu, sable and cape buffalo. Already planning the next trip!
I almost always end up planning the next trip before the current one is over. I still have five days on this one.

Latest posts