A field full.

CHRIS WILSON

Got out earlier today to run a few errands. Decided to take the back roads home to see what deer may be out and about. Instead of deer, I come across a field full of turkeys. Probably a solid 40+ birds out and about this afternoon. Hopefully, it's a good sign for this coming Spring

Attachments

• 20221226_125732.mp4
    29.3 MB

deerfever

Seeing all these turkeys posted on here is certainly great news. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

REN

Got out earlier today to run a few errands. Decided to take the back roads home to see what deer may be out and about. Instead of deer, I come across a field full of turkeys. Probably a solid 40+ birds out and about this afternoon. Hopefully, it's a good sign for this coming Spring

Hey i know that field lol. See it all the time on my way back from Publix. Had to shoot a deer that got hit by a car in that field one morning.

CHRIS WILSON

Hey i know that field lol. See it all the time on my way back from Publix. Had to shoot a deer that got hit by a car in that field one morning.
I go by there all the time. First time I've seen that many birds in that field. I've seen some decent deer in that field as well.

tellico4x4

Saw a field in Wayne County yesterday afternoon that had two huge flocks in it. It was a corn field that didn't get picked until after Thanksgiving. Last week they finally got around to planting something in it. Wheat I guess but seems late to me. It had quit raining about 20 minutes before I drove by and they were hammering the seed. Probably 60-70 birds combined including some strutting Jakes.

Latest posts