7MM-08 LH Compact

44 mag

Good luck in your search. I was looking for a left hand 350 legend. I ended up going with a CVA Scout.

Snowwolfe

Kimber doesn't make a left handed rifle. The only lefty I know of that could be considered a compact would be a Savage Storm. They come with removable spacers so you can adjust the LOP and cheek piece. There may be others but I am unaware of them.
Another option is to buy a Tikka lite, have the barrel shortened to 20 inches, and order a decent stock like a McMillan built with the correct LOP.
I think awhile back Ruger made a lefty compact but I am not certain.

Turkeyinstrut

Kimber doesn't make a left handed rifle. The only lefty I know of that could be considered a compact would be a Savage Storm. They come with removable spacers so you can adjust the LOP and cheek piece. There may be others but I am unaware of them.
Another option is to buy a Tikka lite, have the barrel shortened to 20 inches, and order a decent stock like a McMillan built with the correct LOP.
I think awhile back Ruger made a lefty compact but I am not certain.
Remington made the 700 at one time in 7MM-08/Compact LH but it's no longer available, Savage makes the Axis in 7MM-08/Compact LH but I'd like to stay away from Savage if at all possible.

Last edited:

Latest posts