Sold/Expired 5.56 and .300 blackout AR15 uppers for sale.

infoman jr.

For sale is a lightly used complete .300 blackout upper with BCG and Charging Handle. It has less than 50 rounds through it.

Some specs:

DPMS 16" barrel. It's a "blem" solely because of a typo in the rollmark (ACC BLK).
Upper Receiver and Barrel have M4 feed ramps.
Daniel Defense Front and Rear Sights
AAC 51T Blackout Flash Hider
DPMS M111 Handguard. I had to mill through one of the threaded holes in the bottom of the handguard to access the gas block set screws on a previous build. I've shown how I've hidden it, and you can't tell it was done.

Price is shipped TYD in the lower 48. Payment is discreet Paypal (gift or +3%) or USPS MO.

$530

Please claim it in the thread and follow up with a PM. Also feel free to PM with questions. Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Factory assembled Bushmaster 5.56mm upper. I installed a lightly used Double Star DS416 quad rail and new Daniel Defense rear sight. It has never had a round chambered, however it was briefly installed on a lower. *NO Bolt Carrier Group included!* I'll include the original handguard halves.

5.56 Carbine gas, chrome-lined, 1/9 barrel
M4 Feed Ramps
Charging Handle included

The last pic shows where I slightly marred the finish of the delta ring with the compressor tool.

Price is TYD in the lower 48. Payment is discreet Paypal (gift or +3%) or USPS MO. Please claim it in the thread, and follow up with a PM. Also, feel free to PM with questions.

$450