.410 Shotgun Shell Press

tacoma2002

2-Step Enabled
Long shot, but I've got a 7 year old who's getting pretty handy with the 410. I really expect him to want to be in attendance this dove season, so I'm trying to get prepared. I came close to buying all of this new a few years back...should have, but didn't.

Looking for something like a MEC Jr single stage press setup for .410 (would buy a set with other dies as well). Will buy powder, shot, hulls etc with a bundle.

I'm located near Middleton, but I'd be willing to pay shipping or even drive a little way for the right deal.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I have a mec 12 and 20 . they asre missing the bottles and powder pieces. I only used them to load tss turkey loads but have since moved to a different style press. Shoot me a PM if youre interested.

mike52

The MEC loaders are set up for a specific size gauge, can not change to other gauge size. If you want a 410 bore loader it must be a 410 loader, or 20 ,28 ,16 12, 10. You can get different dies for shot amount and powder charges

coryj

I followed a link from another forum to an item that was posted on tndeer and decided to browse the classifieds here which is how I found your wtb ad. I was in the same situation not too long ago with my two boys during the height of the ammo shortage when I couldn't find 410 ammo to save my life. Anyway, that's why a brand new member with no history is posting in your wtb ad.

There's one on shotgunworld right now. It's not mine, but I've bought from the seller in the past and had a positive experience. shotgunworld.com/threads/mec-600jr-markv-410.555679/#post-4820923

Good luck.

Latest posts