Sold/Expired 3 Remington 870 Pump Shotguns For Sale

gecko7

1. 870 Express Magnum 12 gauge. Shoots 2 �� and 3� shells. Wood stock and forend. 28� Remchoke barrel with modified choke. Excellent condition. Only a few handling marks on the wood. $285.

2. 870 Special Field 12 gauge. Shoots 2 �� and 3� shells. Has an English straight grip stock. 21� Remchoke barrel with modified choke. Very nice. Has a few handling marks. $475.

3. 870 Special Field 20 gauge. Shoots 2 �� and 3� shells. Has an English straight grip stock. 21� Remchoke barrel with three chokes included. Very nice. Has some handling marks. $560.

I�d prefer to sell but may trade for semi auto Benelli or Franchi 20 gauge. PM me for more information and photos. Near Henderson.

Hatchee

Those Special Field models are awesome and kinda rare.
I came across a used 20 gauge at McClanahan's and hadn't been able to locate a regular youth model for my youngest son so I got it for him. He's grown but still has it!
Good Luck with the sale!

gecko7

The 12 Special Field transaction is complete. I had a very pleasant transaction with rj112275. Thanks! Donation sent to TNdeer.

12 gauge Express is still available.

gecko7

Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 gauge is still available. I will include four chokes and choke wrench (improved cylinder, modified, full, and x-full turkey).

Latest posts