Sold/Expired 2019 Subaru outback *PRICE DROP*

TX300mag

Here's a pic right after the I put the lift kit on it. These are 245/65 17 Michelin LTX AT/2 on Motegi MR118 wheels.

They didn't wear evenly and Costco replaced them so I went with KO2's for the replacement tires. She needs tires now and I'm torn between the KO2's or Toyo's.

Sorry for the hijack...

View attachment 195286
I haven't run KO2s but the Toyo MTs on my f350 have over 60k miles on them with exactly THREE rotations on them. I shouldn't have any problem getting 70k out of them.

Hduke86

well crap. Congratulations. Holler at me if their check bounces ;o) I thought your price was $29K firm.

Still searching for a first car for daughter ;o)
I'm thinking he means the dealers around only wanted to give him $24500. Not that he got rid of it for $24500 cause carmax offer was $29000 that's why he said firm. I may have that misunderstood though

waterman

I hope Waterman got $29K for sure. If not, I'm disappointed for not making an offer ;0(
well crap. Congratulations. Holler at me if their check bounces ;o) I thought your price was $29K firm.

Still searching for a first car for daughter ;o)
this car is immaculate. would be a great first car ! all the bells and whistles. holds value very good too. those subarus go forever!!! come get it TNlandowner ;)

Latest posts