2012 Mahindra 4x4 Front loader tractor

TIGGREM2

Yes it is still available ! No it hasnt made its way to the dealership yet i used it this past weekend for a waterline on my property. It will be going to midstate power equipment in greenbrier tn within the next two weeks cause i still need to finish my food plot before i send it there .Yes they can finance used / consignment equipment.

Carlos

Yes it is still available ! No it hasnt made its way to the dealership yet i used it this past weekend for a waterline on my property. It will be going to midstate power equipment in greenbrier tn within the next two weeks cause i still need to finish my food plot before i send it there .Yes they can finance used / consignment equipment.
I'm going to let my buddy know about this at work tomorrow. (He may be looming for something closer to 40 HP, I can't recall.)
👍

BigCityBubba

You are going to haul it from Parson's to Greenbriar to sell it? Do they list their address as Springfield?

TNTreeman

Figured it would be easier to bring it there let them sell it . They can advertise it and show it as well as finance it ! I have dealt with them before buying a zero turn great people to do business with !
I've heard nothing but great things about Mahindra. Good luck with the sale. Sounds like a great deal.

Latest posts