2011 Polaris sportsman 500 HO and pull tiller

RobbyW

I am selling my 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO with a DR roto tiller.

Here is the good and the bad (I don't want to waste anyone one's time. They aren't new)

I bought the 4wheeler new. I used it to hunt and do my food plots mostly. Starts, runs with no problems. Front tires are new, back are getting close to needing to be repaired. One of the rear axles is popping, but I bought and will be replacing this weekend. Seat is new. Rear rack has a piece broke off but rack is solid. I put a new carb on it and it needs a float adjustment. It runs gas out the overflow sometimes.

The tiller is 10-12 years old I think. I bought it new. It starts and runs and is useable, but needs some work to be perfect. I bought it with electric start and you could raise and lower from a control box. That fell and was caught by the tiller. I just pull start it now now and the actuator was also acting up so I removed it and just use a turnbuckle to adjust height. I still have what's there with the key switch and you can get the wiring diagram. A smart enough person could wire it back up and replace the actuator.

I'll post pictures of both tomorrow, but here is a video of my using the tiller.

Package deal is $3500 for both. I would trade for the right Jon boat with tiller handle motor as well. Springville/Paris Landing area.

Latest posts