Sold/Expired 2007 Honda 500 4x4 Foreman

GreyGoose

So I have a Honda Foreman that I bought new in 2007.Hunted every year primarily used only to retrieve deer .Has wear and tear, dent and dings due to recovering deer from tight/unusual terrain but it has never been run hard/abused. Unfortunately due to life situations I have not hunted last four/five seasons and four wheeler has set up unattended to. Looking to pass along for a good deal to someone who needs.Only concerns are what issues may arise from a wheeler that has sat up unattended for a few years?

Pros-
low miles
Maintenance twice a year since 2007(except last four years)
Front/rear racks
One owner

Cons-
Original tires (dry rotten/worn down)
Set up 4 years
Unknown issues from sitting up/ some rust from being partially exposed to elements.
Dead battery

Not sure of asking price and open to suggestions on how to best proceed on how to properly go about getting in proper working order before trying to sell . IWhen stored it was in perfect working condition but honestly do not know effects of sitting up for so long . Open to suggestions, thanks

Attachments

• 2CE4AA34-C47C-40B3-846D-1323698547B1.jpeg
    2CE4AA34-C47C-40B3-846D-1323698547B1.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 115

Carlos

Is it fuel injected?
Is the 4wd selectable?

That will be a great machine for a long time.

I hope/pray you're able to get back out in the field before long!

volboy

Should be good buy for someone. Shouldn't be too much to get it going. I have had a 1987 TRX 250 for 34 years. No telling how many hours and miles on it. It sat for about the last 5 years. This winter I decided to get it going instead of buying another one. cleaned carburetor, put new gas lines and petcock, spark plug and new battery and it now runs as good as it ever did.

Latest posts