Sold/Expired Old bicycle

Kimber45

Going to sell my very nice - never mudded, 96 300 4x4. I have 2 ATV's plus my 1000 Ranger… which is just not necessary. My oldest likes the mint 2000 Yamaha Big Bear 400 the best, so I'm gonna part with the GOAT.. Honda 300.

I DO need to pop the front wheel off - free up the adjuster for the brakes. Easy job, but I just noticed it wasn't working. Back brakes work great. Runs great - no broken up plastic and only light scratches for the most part. Touch the start button - it's running. Fantastic machine that'll last a lifetime if taken care of. $2800 (axles are good - boots are good - has the old all steel stick stoppers on it)

backyardtndeer

The only other 4 wheel Honda I figured out was tough - was the 450 Foreman.
That's what we have, 04 model manual shift. It has been very used around our farm, most recently used to run a new stretch of fence about a half mile up and down hills through a pretty narrow strip of thick briar tangles and sycamores. Honda made some great bikes for sure.

Ski

The only other 4 wheel Honda I figured out was tough - was the 450 Foreman. I bought my youngest one - had around 200 miles. It was a 2002 - bought it in 2009. By the time we sold it, it had right at 9000 HARD miles on it. That thing was a workhorse too. It was the foot shift model as well. Honda has built some great machines for sure.

I have no doubt at all. Those older Honda 4x4 machines were the Ford 9n of the ATV world. Simply bulletproof.

Latest posts