Sold/Expired 1981 Ecoline Tailgate/Party Bus

Jksig229

Well fellas my dad is selling his tail gate bus he built and upgrading to a Mercedes sprinter bus. This thing is cool as ice and has some really awesome features. It has a stainless steel custom counter top for prepping food and all custom cabinetry. It comes equipped with a Coleman's mach air conditioner and TracStar SV 360 satellite dish. it is powered by a Honda EU3000 Generator and all work has been professionally done  from the flooring to the wiring. One of the coolest features about this bus is the toggle switch you will see in the photos below actually can output the music to speakers that were installed in the outer top lights on the back of the bus also pictured below. There is a hitch installed on the side of the bus for the Margaritaville grill. Also there is a black box like the ones seen on the back on the inside of the bus so that you can lock and key your open containers and not commit a crime by violating open conatiner laws. there are so many featureds its hard to list everything. also has two TV's for the game to play on or run DVD's for the kids. we have about 34,000 dollars in this build and we are just trying to move it quickly to make room for the Mercedes sprinter. He will take 15,000 OBO for this thing. If the bus sells on TNDeer we will donate $500.00 to this great site!!!

Jksig229

Nimrod777":1zgoiade said:
Did he charter to groups? I was just wondering how much you could charge for something like that.

no he used it for tailgating, we were on Tailgate of the week on ESPN twice with it, you could charter it if you had a business though. we are actually going to do that with the new bus for golf trips

Mudbone

I LOVE IT!!!! MAN I LOVE IT!!! I'm probably your only chance of selling it on this site, and unless I find 15g's under my couch cushion, I can't get it:(
Bump for the coolest ride ever on tndeer!!

Latest posts