Winchester Rebate

rem270

Ordered a case of steel shot shells yesterday for the tndeer duck hunt. Rogers had a deal on 3" Winchester Xperts for $99/case. Winchester is offering a $10-$40 rebate on all shells. I was eligible for a $20 rebate on these shells.

Thought I'd pass it along. Obviously the rebate is good for anywhere but I ordered the shells from Rogers Sporting Goods online.

cbhunter

Not a bad deal there. Glad you bought plenty cause I went cheap and got 4 boxes. I now know where to purchase an extra box or two if it comes down to it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rem270

cbhunter":e5346f9r said:
Not a bad deal there. Glad you bought plenty cause I went cheap and got 4 boxes. I now know where to purchase an extra box or two if it comes down to it [emoji6]

I figure I'll kill 50 ducks with 25 shots so I'll have plenty to give out :D

gasman

rem270":2l8wc4eu said:
cbhunter":2l8wc4eu said:

Gotta wear my chest waders on the duck hunt. It's getting deep.

Big Ben

rem270":jzn343vc said:
cbhunter":jzn343vc said:

like said it is getting real deep, everyone needs to buy some wader extensions... :rotf: Hope yall knock em dead and never miss a shot...for some reason tho with this bunch I just can't see that happening. :stir:

gasman

Big Ben":fk0ow439 said:
rem270":fk0ow439 said:
cbhunter":fk0ow439 said:

like said it is getting real deep, everyone needs to buy some wader extensions... :rotf: Hope yall knock em dead and never miss a shot...for some reason tho with this bunch I just can't see that happening. :stir:

"for some reason tho with this bunch I just can't see that happening."
What are you trying to say there buddy?