When in LA

turk870

A2F19C3A-D911-46D8-B1C2-5249A06C7852.jpeg

Lt.Dan

Never had them. I'm allergic to shellfish. It was a gradual allergy so I have had most all the salt water crustaceans. Never got to sample crawdads. 😪 Sure would like to have a taste, but I do like breathing every now and again.

turk870

Never had them. I'm allergic to shellfish. It was a gradual allergy so I have had most all the salt water crustaceans. Never got to sample crawdads. 😪 Sure would like to have a taste, but I do like breathing every now and again.
That sucks
Never tried but I have heard of people doing a boil with bluegill filets, not the same but probably still close

Lt.Dan

That sucks
Never tried but I have heard of people doing a boil with bluegill filets, not the same but probably still close
We always called yellow perch "poor man's shrimp" but for me it was the closest I could get. Since I developed this allergy I have made it a reason to try different foods. I love frog legs, alligator, snails, and have tried rattlesnake but can't find that readily available. I wouldn't mind the allergy if I hadn't eaten tons of shellfish before I developed it. I miss it. I haven't had any shellfish since around 1987.

Latest posts