What will you say when 0'bidet'sATF knocks on your door about your RareBreedFRT?

backyardtndeer

I'm absolutely answering the door. If cops are knocking on my door I damn sure want to know why.
Thought this was asking about the ATF coming to your door. If I see a sheriff's deputy pull up, sure I will go and talk with them. Black suv's and guys in tac gear, they can leave a note or call me.

DaveB

Bc I don't trust the govt or any of their weaponized alphabet agencies, that's all. Heck I kept waiting to see my face on the Jan 6th insurrection tapes, and I wasn't even there. 🙄 You know, Trump supporters and all that.
Yep. Trump and Russia want to rule the world, the DOJ and FBI said so.

Wait.

I do not think that was the final outcome. RIGHT.

Henry

Yep. Trump and Russia want to rule the world, the DOJ and FBI said so.

Wait.

I do not think that was the final outcome. RIGHT.
And, the irs-fired the hunter biden investigation team. what a joke.

iowavf

And, the irs-fired the hunter biden investigation team. what a joke.
Well, son of a fluffy kitten, they got fired! Where have I heard that before?

DaveTN

US Attorney General Merrick Garland is in on the scandal.

Merrick Garland is a criminal.

I don't care for Mitch McConnell, but you must give credit where credit is due. If it wasn't for him this criminal would be on the SCOTUS.

"Congress must thoroughly investigate this alleged retaliation and hold accountable those who are covering up any crimes committed by the President's son."

What a bunch of BS. The time for thoroughly investigating is over, as it has been done. The time for bringing charges is here. I don't for the life of me know how they can get by with this.

hittingsteal

I don't really want to know, but this was interesting:

Don't think they know how to dress much less the law. Who put ar 500 plates in they vest. Look at Mickey mouse ears on both agents.. oh by way no warrant. So go pound sand. This should tell you that the background check paper we fill out to purchase firearm to see if we felon , does not get deleted in 12 hours !!

Latest posts