What will you say when 0'bidet'sATF knocks on your door about your RareBreedFRT?

DaveB

I will say nothing except show me your warrant and ask where is the sheriff and my lawyer's
Yep.

and BTW if you are ever involved in a shooting say nothing to the police beyond constitutional minimums and get a lawyer. It does not matter if the bad guy has an RPG in his hands or a zip gun. You are required to say nothing. Try to keep your mouth closed despite the situation.

DaveTN

The feds showing up at your house about a trigger or a machine gun is something very different than a self-defense shooting.

People responding to a shooting are going to be making decisions that could impact the rest of your life, and certainly impact your finances. From the responding Officers to the detectives, to the DA.

If choosing not to speak to Officers after a shooting is your plan, that's fine. But it's only half a plan. The other half of the plan is to be able to get an attorney to talk to you, right then. Without that half of the plan, it's like any other half azzed plan.

If I was in a shooting I know enough to know if I need an attorney or not. However, if a federal agent was asking me questions about an item I have, or have had, I would want to call and talk with an attorney before saying anything to them. Keep in mind a Fed can charge you with lying to a Federal Agent whether you are charged or had anything to do with the original issue they were investigating.

So if you have purchased one of these triggers they have deemed "machine guns" you might want to contact an attorney now, or at least do your research on attorney's to see who you are going to call. "Show me a search warrant" doesn't bother cops, they hear it all day every day. They may have a warrant, in which case they won't need you to say anything, or they may be able to easily get a warrant.

Joe Biden and the BATF are playing a game. It's a game where they put as many gun owners in federal prison as they can, or they destroy them financially if they can. And every day they get to go home no matter how the game goes.

Civil disobedience is probably not the stand you want to take on these charges.

Henry

What I've learned from certain situations is never talk to any "authority". ALWAYS use an attorney as a go between.

These people have two sets of rules...one for when they speak directly to an individual and one for when they speak with a go between.

And, believe me, you want the rules for when they speak to a go between. Otherwise they will make your life a living hell just because they can...

MUP

We just want to talk.jpeg

backyardtndeer

The easiest thing to do is to NOT ANSWER/OPEN THE DOOR!!!!
Yep. I don't own any binary or forced reset triggers, but even if I did I doubt they would come to my door. Our yard is fenced in with electric, and our pup is not fond of strangers. I have a couple cameras to look on my phone and see who the dog is barking at, without ever getting up from the recliner.

DaveTN

Anyone that has worked as a cop can probably relate to how many people, they have put in jail that might not have had to go there if they had just answered the door. 🤣

I'm absolutely answering the door. If cops are knocking on my door I damn sure want to know why.

Latest posts