What’s up

killingtime 41

You're right.
I don't know the details about the orange, but I heard they'd taken their orange off while inside the blind, hunting together.
The story I heard was, one of them shot a buck, and the Father stayed in the blind while the Son slipped out to go tag the buck. When he got pretty close to it- the buck tried to jump up, and the Dad shot, accidentally hitting his son thru the chest.
Horrible deal all around.
Any idea where they were hunting in Catoosa. I remember that I was on a hunt at chuck swan and staying in a motel in town and heard it on the news

Carlos

Any idea where they were hunting in Catoosa. I remember that I was on a hunt at chuck swan and staying in a motel in town and heard it on the news
I was hunting another area of Catoosa when it happened- I can't recall exactly where it was. If my memory serves me correctly, it seems like it was on the Genesis side, possibly in Morgan county.

bowtechgump

My opinion or value is the most important thing.....but I have always believed that there is nothing you can do as an individual to grant you the opportunity to kill.....the "big" buck. He is truly a ghost or apparition......and only the Lord will allow you the chance. Everything you are given, more will be required.......

Wooden Arrow

had an uncle that "cut corners" when he got older, couldn't climb mountains etc. i dropped a dime on him for killing an extra turkey once. family reunions were...strained. last time we talked hunting before his passing, he told me about a nice buck he nearly killed..."but then a car pulled up behind me and i had to leave..."

Savage

I was hunting another area of Catoosa when it happened- I can't recall exactly where it was. If my memory serves me correctly, it seems like it was on the Genesis side, possibly in Morgan county.

I believe it was on up towards Nemo on the Hebbertsburg side.

Latest posts