Uh oh…looks like someone was wrong…

deerfanatic

I distinctly remember a couple of folks on here predicting the wrath of the NCAA after UT beat them in federal court a few weeks ago to basically kill their ability to control grown men's rights concerning NIL. I read here it was only temporary and the NCAA was gonna exert their wrath and end UT as a sports program and just hold on that the battle was far from done….looks like the opinions of NCAA power and what was gonna happen might have been slightly exaggerated or dare I say wrong since the NCAA doesn't think they have enough case to even appeal a ruling that neutered them. 😁

BMan

1711554179004.png

You guys leave PDB alone!

Spurhunter

looks like the opinions of NCAA power and what was gonna happen might have been slightly exaggerated or dare I say wrong
Considering PillsburyDipshit has been wrong on everything he's posted since he joined the site this is no surprise. Just one more idiotic prediction that he got wrong. Add it to a list as long as I-40. In his defense, he can't help it. He is a genuinely stupid person. He took an IQ test once and the results came back NEGATIVE.

PillsburyDoughboy

Looks like someone wants a cookie for their efforts.

I would really hate to be ut WHEN they get caught cheating. The Violations are gonna be GLORIOUS

See ya on the 50 :)

govols

Looks like someone wants a cookie for their efforts.

I would really hate to be ut WHEN they get caught cheating. The Violations are gonna be GLORIOUS

See ya on the 50 :)
No need to cheat anymore, we can buy our players on the open market like everyone else. Bama is pissed that it takes more than a dodge charger to snag those 5 stars now.

deerfanatic

No cookie needed. I also distinctly remember some receipts that were saved by someone. 🤔 Just keeping you from hanging to a bunch of stuff you don't need and letting you know you can toss those now. That's pretty weak btw but I'll give you props for showing up. Still not accepting what all went down and your false prophecies I see. Looking forward to the rivalry game

chris1976

I'm here. I've said all along that UT's death penalty for cheating will come from rules that were already on the books and nothing to do with NIL. It's coming and no lawsuit will stop it GBO's. #repeatoffender 😏
I'm not sure how many times you have to tell a bammer before they understand, but apparently it is at least eleventy million. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE RULES WERE PUT IN PLACE IN 1923 OR 2023 IF SAID RULE INTERFERES WITH NIL IT IS ILLEGAL. I am starting to wonder if you and pdb are actually the same person.

prstide

I'm not sure how many times you have to tell a bammer before they understand, but apparently it is at least eleventy million. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THE RULES WERE PUT IN PLACE IN 1923 OR 2023 IF SAID RULE INTERFERES WITH NIL IT IS ILLEGAL. I am starting to wonder if you and pdb are actually the same person.
Say it slowly with me……RRRRREEEE-PEAT OOOOOOFFENNNNNDDDEERRRRR

Latest posts