tracking

KPH

Back in the day when I was a cute young thing. A snow like this the next day I would head to the Henry County Golf course and go rabbit hunting you could track them all over where they had been out there the night before and you could see the tracks for a long way.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Yep I remember following many a track.
Back then the combines weren't as efficient as they are now and would leave big clumps of bean stalks and leaves in the field.
Track to a big white hump in the field and then walk up and kick it and get ready. :D

The ole 37A youth 20 gauge took a many of them.

hillbillyfab

If we're turning back the clock, I remember getting to tag along on my first snow day rabbit hunt. My dad had me put bread socks over my socks, before putting on my boots. We stomped all over tracking the cottontails in the fresh fallen snow. I believe that was one of the first trips that got me bit by the hunting bug. Looking back now, those were the days.

CATCHDAWG

If we're turning back the clock, I remember getting to tag along on my first snow day rabbit hunt. My dad had me put bread socks over my socks, before putting on my boots. We stomped all over tracking the cottontails in the fresh fallen snow. I believe that was one of the first trips that got me bit by the hunting bug. Looking back now, those were the days.
Man, it's been a minute since I thought about the bread bag thing, but yeah, I remember those days too!

Latest posts