Thanks Ruger!

tellico4x4

He told me about 1/32 gold trout magnets for bream & definitely works!

IMG_20240521_181020494.jpg

Dbllunger

They definitely work but his preference was 1/64

At least every time I was with him. Looks like a blast, glad you got into them
1/64 is what I thought he always used as well! Was starting to think he might have been sandbagging us...lol.....I may give the 1/32 a try because like you said, I get about 10 feet out of a cast with those dang 1/64 :D

cbhunter

1/64 is what I thought he always used as well! Was starting to think he might have been sandbagging us...lol.....I may give the 1/32 a try because like you said, I get about 10 feet out of a cast with those dang 1/64 :D
I got word that his boat "the coot" caught a couple limits of bluegill a week or so ago

Crickets under a bobber was his go to until he caught a limit off beds. Then he liked to troll around the lake with his 1/64 and catch a mixed bag of everything

Dbllunger

I got word that his boat "the coot" caught a couple limits of bluegill a week or so ago

Crickets under a bobber was his go to until he caught a limit off beds. Then he liked to troll around the lake with his 1/64 and catch a mixed bag of everything
That is awesome about the Coot. I assume his son has his boat now. I certainly hope so.

Latest posts