Started planting today!

Acorn

IMG_0914.jpeg
I planted five hills of cucumbers, seven hills of squash, six bell peppers, one giant jalapeño, 6 German pink tomatoe plants and 18 celebrity tomato plants. I've still got to get some Cherokee purple tomatoe plants. I'm going to wait and plant corn and okra in the next week or two. I like the ground a little bit warmer for those.

DoubleRidge

Have potatoes, three variety of onions, raddish and garlic in the ground...looking good.

Have tomatoe, cucumber, squash, zucchini and okra started in small pots...hope to transplant soon....but some of it is still to small.....ready to get the garden going.

Mud Creek

Have 75 pickling cucumber plants, close to 200 provider beans, bunch of ambrosia sweet corn, and probably some onions that will go in between today and Saturday. Still abkut 2 weeks before I get maters in the ground, and my peppers are taking forever so not sure on them. Love this time of year!

DoubleRidge

Have 75 pickling cucumber plants, close to 200 provider beans, bunch of ambrosia sweet corn, and probably some onions that will go in between today and Saturday. Still abkut 2 weeks before I get maters in the ground, and my peppers are taking forever so not sure on them. Love this time of year!
My peppers are taking forever as well?...got decent germination but they are growing super slow? Guess they need more heat....tomatoe, okra, squash and other stuff is doing good but I may end up buying a few pepper plants.

DoubleRidge

Got our first round of bush beans in the ground this afternoon.....transplanted few more volunteer tomatoe plants into pots.....beutiful afternoon to work in the garden.