Spur necklace question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roost 1

Setterman said:
Roost 1 said:
Nice string.... I did not accuse anyone of poaching...
It just seems to me you have done as much in 38yrs as someone twice your age... Now could we see pics of those big bucks you kill each year..
Thanks, no offense intended, just wanted to see some proof.
Honestly I have always enjoyed reading your posts and was somewhat dis-appointed to hear your age... But hey, looks like you are the real deal!!!!!

I don't have any pics of any of my deer handy. I'm currently on the road for work, but will post some when I get home. Just remind me on Thursday or Friday, because I will forget.

I've been very fortunate in my short life and have been blessed with many a willing gobbler over the years. I also hunt extremely hard, and was blessed to cut my teeth on places with lots of birds which helped a great deal.

10-4... I hope there are no hard feelings.

Setterman

Roost 1 said:
Setterman said:
Roost 1 said:
Nice string.... I did not accuse anyone of poaching...
It just seems to me you have done as much in 38yrs as someone twice your age... Now could we see pics of those big bucks you kill each year..
Thanks, no offense intended, just wanted to see some proof.
Honestly I have always enjoyed reading your posts and was somewhat dis-appointed to hear your age... But hey, looks like you are the real deal!!!!!

I don't have any pics of any of my deer handy. I'm currently on the road for work, but will post some when I get home. Just remind me on Thursday or Friday, because I will forget.

I've been very fortunate in my short life and have been blessed with many a willing gobbler over the years. I also hunt extremely hard, and was blessed to cut my teeth on places with lots of birds which helped a great deal.

10-4... I hope there are no hard feelings.

Ha, not even a little, it's all good in my book.

YEKRUT

I just want to finally kill one so I can hang them from my truck mirror. After I kill one I'm going to get a "spur life" sticker to go next to my bone collector sticker that is beside my solocam logo that is just above my browning sticker on my back window. I'm also thinking about getting a set of those truck nuts to hang on my hitch next to my DU bumper sticker.

Setterman

YEKRUT said:
I just want to finally kill one so I can hang them from my truck mirror. After I kill one I'm going to get a "spur life" sticker to go next to my bone collector sticker that is beside my solocam logo that is just above my browning sticker on my back window. I'm also thinking about getting a set of those truck nuts to hang on my hitch next to my DU bumper sticker.

Lol, you're forgetting the 200" whitetail skull sticker

SEC

I am terribly sorry Setterman those spurs do not impress me much no matter how many times you post pictures of them. The animal itself has a brain the size of a lima bean. Hell catman posted a picture of one fighting his own reflection in a cars bumber the other day. So you burn 100s of gallons of gas and spend 1000s of dollars on out of state licenses every year only to post on this website as if your some kinda turkey whisperer. And I think its funny that you always say the turkeys your hunting are tougher than the turkeys that everyone else is hunting.

Setterman

SEC said:
I am terribly sorry Setterman those spurs do not impress me much no matter how many times you post pictures of them. The animal itself has a brain the size of a lima bean. Hell catman posted a picture of one fighting his own reflection in a cars bumber the other day. So you burn 100s of gallons of gas and spend 1000s of dollars on out of state licenses every year only to post on this website as if your some kinda turkey whisperer. And I think its funny that you always say the turkeys your hunting are tougher than the turkeys that everyone else is hunting.

I wasn't trying to impress you as my post was in response to Roost1 asking for proof which I provided. Now you're in here acting like a jealous @itch.

So you question their intelligence or lack thereof? I guess that means every poster here who's had success this year and past years really didn't accomplish much because their brains are walnut sized? I'm sure this will be welcome news to the rest of the turkey hunters. Another genius statement from you

So what I hunt in many different states? I enjoy turkey hunting, I didn't realize it was taboo to travel and hunt. Once again a genius statement by you

Please please please show an example of me claiming the turkeys I hunt are harder than anyone else hunts. I beg you to not vanish but provide this proof. Good luck because it doesn't exist. This statement is not only dumb but also just contrived bs to make you feel better about yourself

If you want to come at me, at least have a decent set of facts or discussion points. If not I'm going to make you look like the jealous fool you are.

This is why I don't post many pics. There's always some idiot who can't handle it. Congrats SEC you're king of the dipsh*ts for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts