Sold/Expired Smith & Wesson SW1911 Stainless .45ACP

DaveTN

Smith & Wesson SW1911 Stainless .45ACP

2006 LEO SKU Model with target sights.

3 magazines, original box and everything that came with it.

Excellent condition. Round count is around 200.

I had a problem with the Thumb safety on this gun when I first got it. I contacted Smith & Wesson and they had me send it back. They said the thumb safety wasn't fitted properly and they replaced it. I have had no problems since.

$1150 Picked up in Murfreesboro. DL or HCP showing TN resident and 21 or over required. I'll address any trades in the next post.

zcp0xlw.jpg

55iZqRn.jpg

ktJK8bG.jpg

Last edited:

DaveTN

The only trades I'd be interested in is some ham radio gear, and I'm pretty specific about what I want, so it's doubtful. But you just never know with you guys. :)

Whatever I trade for would need to be in near new condition. I'm not interested in any junk or old beater radios.

Right now I (think) I have it narrowed it down to a Yaesu FT-991a or an Icom IC-7100. I'm pretty much looking for something that will cover all the bands in one radio.

I'm also going to buy a portable antenna that I can take with me RVing. Looking at a Buddipole and a Mastwerks Mast or something like that. Freestanding Tripod antenna. Some of the areas where I camp don't have trees around the RV. So really not interested in wires in trees. More along the lines of portable Parks On The Air type antennas. I'll probably at first need 2 meters and 10 meters. But the more capability the better.

I won't put a value on your trade, so you need to tell me the terms you have in mind. If you have something you think I might be interested in, shoot me a PM with a description and if you aren't interested in trading; a cash price. Really no need to do pictures until I see if I'm even interested.

Last edited:

DaveTN

I might buy a ham radio just so we can trade 😂

Purdy pistola
You probably ain't doing nothing important today. Run down to GigaParts in Huntsville and pick me up a brand new Yaesu FT-991A and drop it off here. I'll give you the gun, holster, and some ammo.

Look at the serial number on it @Specializedjon . That right there makes it super collectable and priceless.

Latest posts