Shot this morning

MUP

In a small competition at Mtn Top Shooting Range. JCalder and I met up out there and slung some lead. I ended up taking a 2nd place finish with 10/15 balloons at 500 yards, winning score was 12/15. I also hit one of two golf balls hanging at the 500 yard mark with one shot. It was great to finally meet you Jason! We'll be getting together more often for sure now!
IMG_20220205_153412696~2.jpg

MUP

That's some awesome shooting brother. Well done.
Thanks buddy! The match coordinator kept reminding us that there were two golf balls hanging down there if anyone felt "froggy", so toward the end of the match after I finished my balloon round, I got back on the bench and took a look at one of them. As I got on it, it was hanging perfectly still, so I just squeezed off a shot and as luck would have it I hit it! 😃

Specializedjon

Thanks buddy! The match coordinator kept reminding us that there were two golf balls hanging down there if anyone felt "froggy", so toward the end of the match after I finished my balloon round, I got back on the bench and took a look at one of them. As I got on it, it was hanging perfectly still, so I just squeezed off a shot and as luck would have it I hit it! 😃
He clearly didn't know his audience 🤣