Sold/Expired Semi custom rem 700 308

Chippy

It'll be at a pawn shop for meth money if it stays in Rhea county much longer. Just pawn it at the store in Soddy so I can go pick it up🤣
This is Gods country pal!! Upstream of that Soddy stuff. The only good thing is y'all are on the same time zone as us! It's also Gods time when he comes back he will get us first cause he knows we will be on time, we will be with Jesus a whole hour before @Specializedjon gets the call up!!

Hduke86

This is Gods country pal!! Upstream of that Soddy stuff. The only good thing is y'all are on the same time zone as us! It's also Gods time when he comes back he will get us first cause he knows we will be on time, we will be with Jesus a whole hour before @Specializedjon gets the call up!!
If I remember correctly @Specializedjon ane myself sat around in wal mart parking lot waiting on Betty White (aka Chippy) for a long time. 🤣

Specializedjon

With my time zone skills and your driving skills Houston's gonna be waitin for both of us in the cloud.

Latest posts