Rural King

Big Ben

30% off any scent killer products. Deer scents such as Tinks were 50% off. I picked up some wildlife scent killer gold spray today for $6.99 for 24 oz spray bottles. Several other deer products on clearance also at my local store. I have seen them go lower but the picking get slim then.

rem270

I seem to hit the RK discounts just right about every year. I have gotten the scent killer stuff, trail cam holders, screw in steps, screw in holders and stuff like that for 90% off before. Once I even got the 90% off plus a RK 12% rebate card where they ended up paying me to buy it lol. I plan to check the one out in Martin while I'm home next weekend.

Big Ben

rem270":2i42s4ii said:
I seem to hit the RK discounts just right about every year. I have gotten the scent killer stuff, trail cam holders, screw in steps, screw in holders and stuff like that for 90% off before. Once I even got the 90% off plus a RK 12% rebate card where they ended up paying me to buy it lol. I plan to check the one out in Martin while I'm home next weekend.
I have only hit RK once almost like that. They had big markdowns on almost anything to do with hunting. Manager was there by the isle and told me to make him a offer on anything I looked at. I bought all kinds of things REAL cheap that day. I filled a cart full of things I thought I might use some day. Couple things that were marked $20 I got for $1 or $2.

Latest posts