Sold/Expired Ruger New model single six 22LR/22mag $425

Jeff43

6.5" barrel 22 mag cylinder is fluted, not matching serial number but that's the way I got it.Not a safe queen, but a great shooter.Im gonna keep the Hi viz sight ,I got the factory sight for it, just didn't want to change it back unless I had someone interested in it. Serial number looks like it's 1981-1982

$425

NO FELONS
SHOW HCP

Biden says the economy is GREAT , so buy up!😂

Last edited:

Specializedjon

Yea this is one of those 'can't have too many. ' have one and May have another coming or I'd be on this. Perfect for teaching new shooters unfamiliar with pistols. Great Christmas gift for those folks you dont
Know how to buy for.
I always get my wife a new gun for Memorial Day

She LOVES it….always tears up and is so overwhelmed, she is speechless and just walks off. Its heartwarming. I continue this tradition…for her 😍😍

Mattt

I have this exact model, but someone attached a vent rib. Actually looks good. Had it for years, and the original box which ironically was made same year I was born. That's a solid price. If your not in a hurry, I'll be going through Monterey in the morning on the way to Wyoming. Could mule it for you but I probably won't be back till November or December.

Jeff43

I have this exact model, but someone attached a vent rib. Actually looks good. Had it for years, and the original box which ironically was made same year I was born. That's a solid price. If you're not in a hurry, I'll be going through Monterey in the morning on the way to Wyoming. Could mule it for you but I probably won't be back till November or December.
Mule it??

Last edited:

Mattt

That was never mentioned. It opened the window up to Clarksville. Have seen easy transport close a lot of deals here. Just trying to help, wo t happen again

Latest posts